Executive and Luxury Living – CTHS Catchment
In the heart of one of Castle Hills most sought after suburbs, this stunning five bedroom home meets the needs of the family with space, large living proportions and quality finishing’s. With multiple generously sized living spaces spread throughout the bottom floor, a central kitchen and seamless flow to the alfresco dining area, entertaining will be a breeze. With a modern finish, the kitchen comes complete with quality appliances, high-end Corian benchtops, and extensive cupboard space. Four bedrooms upstairs include the master suite, with large walk-in robe and a spacious private ensuite. A fifth room with built-in robe downstairs doubles as a study or bedroom.
The large backyard is framed with manicured gardens and a picturesque pool design at its center. Surrounded by secure glass fencing, and completed with a water feature, this space becomes the main focal point of the yard, overlooked by the stunning alfresco dining area. With a location that meets its level of luxury, this home is in close proximity to a number of conveniences including Oakhill Shopping Village only 8 minutes walk from the door, and a bus stop only 270m away on New Line Road. Only 5 minutes drive to Cherrybrook Metro Station and 4 minutes drive to Cherrybrook Village, amenities are all nearby. Falling into the catchment for the highly sought after, Cherrybrook Technology High School (5 minutes drive) and Oakhill Public School only 5 minutes stroll down the street.
– A grand entry foyer with double doors opens to multiple brightly lit livings spaces, including s living room, dining room, family and rumpus room, made comfortable year-round with ducted air conditioning
– Stunning modern kitchen sits at the heart of the home. Complete with separate stove and oven, stainless steel quality appliances, 20mm Corian benchtops and extensive soft close cupboard space.
– Five large bedrooms throughout the home. Four bedrooms upstairs, two boasting built-in robes, and a master bedroom with private ensuite and huge walk-in robe. The downstairs bedroom is equipped with built-in robe, perfect as a home office or spacious guest accommodation.
– Three full bathrooms throughout the home include the ensuite, upstairs main and downstairs bathroom with toilet and shower. Upstairs main includes free standing bathtub.
– Extra features include double entry doors, skylights, ducted air conditioning, fresh paint, and a 16-panel solar system.
– Stunningly presented yard with picturesque pool with glass fencing and fountain at its center focus.
– Spacious back entertaining area with alfresco and outlook over pool and manicured gardens
– Established lawns and gardens frame the yard and are overlooked by the huge entertainment space
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 650m (8 min walk)
– Tahlee Park 400m (3min walk)
– Castle Hill Heritage Park and Nature Reserve | 850m (11 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Greenway Park | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Precinct | 2.6km (4 min drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 4.1km (8 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro | 4.1km (8 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 2.9km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.4km (31 min drive)
– Bus Stops | 270m (5 min walk)
– Oakhill Drive Public School | 500m (5 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.6km (5 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 1.5km (4 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 6.3km (11 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council