Huge Two Bedroom Unit 111 SQM
(This unit does not face the train line)
This full-bricked unit offers space and convenience in a highly-sought after pocket, in the heart of Eastwood. Adorned with windows throughout and with only one common wall, this private, sun-drenched unit offers a perfect opportunity for first home buyers looking to break into market or the astute investor, alike.
Families are sure to enjoy the two generously-sized bedrooms, a spacious bathroom with shower and bathtub. With an oversized living space that seamlessly connects to the well-maintained kitchen and expansive balcony with top floor views, this property is perfect for entertaining and young families.
Conveniently located with only a short 5-minute drive to Eastwood shopping centre, this apartment has a central location close to parks, quality schools, public transport and shops. Falling into the catchment for Eastwood Public School, the school is only a 6-minute drive for young families. Public transport is moments from your door, with a bus stop only 550m walk away and Eastwood Station only 9 minutes stroll. City access into the CBD in just under 30 minutes by car or 40 minutes by train.
– 111 square meters
– Spacious combined living and dining area, flooded with afternoon sun from the large west facing balcony
– Two well-proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom boasting a built-in robe and large window overlooking full trees
– Well maintained kitchen with electric cooking. Near new hard wearing laminate benchtops and extensive storage frame the space.
– Large bathroom shared between both rooms boasts a shower, toilet and bathtub, with a separate cupboard style compact laundry.
– Extra features include fresh paint, high ceilings & intercom system
– Secure and undercover carpark space
– Somerville Park | 250m (3 min walk)
– Eastwood Oval | 950m (12 min walk)
– Eastwood Station | 750m (9 min walk)
– The Epping Club | 1.5km (3 min drive)
– Eastwood Shopping Centre | 1.9km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 24.7km (26 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 550m (7 min walk)
– Eastwood Public School | 2.1km (6 min drive)
– Marsden High School | 4.9km (10 min drive)