Family Focused Central Location - Stroll to Local Shops
Tastefully renovated and spacious throughout, this centrally located two story family home boasts plenty of open living and dining spaces with quality finishings. A modern kitchen sits in the heart of the home’s upper level, ready for entertaining or preparing quick meals. Spacious bedrooms upstairs boast timber floors and built-ins including mirrored robes and split air conditioning. A spacious living room on the lower level that doubles as a bedroom with a full ensuite, catering for in-law and guest accommodation. With extra features such as a landscaped courtyard, split air conditioning and a fireplace, to mention only a few.
Only a 2 minute drive to Castle Towers and Castle Hill Metro and a 7 minute drive to Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills you will be spoilt for choice, being centrally located in what is becoming a popular spot for families looking to buy in the area. Only a 180m walk to Greenup Park and newly refurbished public spaces and a 5 min drive to Castle hill Public School, this home is a family-oriented opportunity in a central location.
– Multiple generous living spaces throughout the home provide an opportunity for quality entertainment and relaxed family living with the split system air conditioning and fireplace aiding year-round comfort in these spaces.
– The newly renovated kitchen boasts a quality gas cooktop and separate oven as well as Stainless steel appliances and a spacious walk-in-pantry, all of which are complemented by 20mm marble benchtops.
– Three bedrooms to the upper level include built-in mirrored robes and split air conditioning as well as maintaining a proximity to bathrooms and living spaces.
– A spacious living room to the lower level that doubles as a 4th bedroom, catering for in-law or guest accommodation.
– Two bathrooms throughout the home include a full downstairs bathroom and a bathroom with a separate toilet on the upper level, both complete with a shower and bath.
– Extra features include an open plan living design, underground storage, double garage, fresh paint and new flooring throughout, split air conditioning, and a fireplace.
– Landscaped front yard boasts a path towards the front entry and new entry staircase.
– North-West facing rear yard enjoys all day sun and year-round entertaining on the alfresco and landscaped courtyard.
– Level lawn and secure fences are ideal for children and pets.
– Castle Towers | 950m (2 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 1.2km (2 min drive)
– Castle Mall Shopping Centre | 900m (2 min drive)
– Grove Square – Baulkham Hills | 4.5km (5 min drive)
– Greenup Park | 180m (2 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 31.2km (32 min drive)
– City Express Bus | 900m (12 min walk)
– Castle Hill Public School | 2km (5 min drive)
– Castle Hill High School | 2.2km (6 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 1.9km (4 min drive)
– St Gabriel’s School | 1.6km (3 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council