Spacious Family Home – Walk to CTHS
Generously proportioned and conveniently located, the spacious family home is set to impress. Boasting generous living spaces, the split-level design makes the best use of the areas on offer with airy flowing access to the backyards two large entertainment decks. Totalling four big bedrooms, a study nook, four living spaces, a gourmet kitchen and three full bathrooms. The low maintenance yard boasts two large decking spaces overlooking a level grass spaces, with secure fencing and wide side access
Centrally located this pocket of Cherrybrook is close to all amenities on offer. In the catchment for quality schools, both John Purchase Public School, and Cherrybrook Technology High School and within 15 minutes walk from the front door. Cherrybrook Village is also only 15 minutes walk from the home where an abundance of shops, cafes, restaurants and other services on offer. All amenities in the area are easily access by the bus stop across the road, allowing the car to be left at home in the double garage.
– Plentiful living spaces including formal lounge and formal dining, family rooms and both downstairs and upstairs rumpus. The upstairs rumpus opens to large balcony overlooking the stunning yard
– A spacious and quality finished kitchen boasts high end appliances and finishing’s. Including induction cooking, European stainless steel appliance, and 20mm granite benchtops with breakfast bar, all ideal for a family feast or a quick meal.
– Three oversized bedrooms upstairs all come complete with wardrobes, ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters and comforting carpeted floors. 2 bedrooms including the master bedroom are finished with balconies, the master also including his & her walk-ins and a private, well maintained ensuite.
– On the lower level of the home, a study nook is conveniently tucked into the space and a fourth bedroom boasts a walk in robe and close by access to a full bathroom
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, LED Downlights and internal gas access.
– Two spacious decks surrounded by level lawn create quality outdoor entertainment areas
– Huge side access with space to park a boat or jet ski
– Large double garage with automatic door and internal access
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 800m (10 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.3km (15 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 400m (6 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 4.1km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.2km (30 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 69m (1 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 950m ( 12 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 4km (6 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.4km (9 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council