Stunning Tree Top Outlook - CTHS Zoned
Tucked in the Hancock Drive precinct of Cherrybrook, this home falls into one of the suburbs most highly sought after locations for its proximity to schools, shops, parks and public transport. Boasting multiple generously lit and open living spaces, this home is an entertainer’s delight of a family’s escape from everyday life. Seamless flow throughout the home, a huge kitchen and a stunning bushy backdrop is complemented by five bedrooms, four full bathrooms, a large double garage with yared access, two studies, level lawn yard and covered and uncovered outdoor entertainment spaces.
Situated on a quiet block, this home’s location is icing on the cake, with both Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School less than 12 minutes walk from the door. Cherrybrook Village 15 minutes walk through greenway park where you can enjoy cafes, restaurants, supermarket, boutiques and many other small stores and conveniences. Families take note, quality location and living await!
– Spacious living options are spread throughout both levels of the home. Boasting four flowing spaces downstairs, entertainment will be abreeze. A large upstairs living room with storage opens onto the balcony making an ideal space for a retreat.
– Generously lit and oversized kitchen is finished with full gas cooking, dishwasher, double sinks, and 20mm granite benchtops. Framed by cabinetry with soft close drawers and stunning bushy outlook.
– Five bedrooms spaced throughout, multiple including built in robes and access to a large shared main bathroom. Upstairs the master bedrooms boasts a huge walk in robe and private ensuite. Down stairs, the fifth bedroom has its own ensuite.
– Four full bathrooms include both ensuites and two separate bathrooms. Both the master ensuite and main bathrooms boast baths with the ensuite upgrades to a luxury corner spa.
– Extra features of this home include automated outdoor lighting, split system air conditioning, internal and external gas points , high speed internet connection (available) and extra storage options upstairs.
– Two seperate upstairs studies
– Stunning backyard entertainment space overlooking the nearby bush
– Leven lawns and landscaped gardens
– Large hard surfaced backyard sitting area near to grassed play areas and accessed to house or garage through the sliding side doors
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 700m (11 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Appletree Shops | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 4km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.1km (30 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 700m (10 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 850m (12 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 750m (11 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 3.8km (6 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.2km (7 min drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 7.6km (10 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council