Sold by Lisa Van 0422 135 316
Masterton Home in Cherrybrook Technology Catchment
Set in the heart of one of Cherrybrook’s most sought-after pockets and only a short stroll to the many amenities it has to offer, this quality Masterton build is ready to welcome its new owners. Perched on a 602sqm block with near new finishing’s throughout, this home has the space, quality and convenience to meet the needs of the astute Cherrybrook buyer. Located in the desired catchment for Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School, while being a stone’s throw from the Cherrybrook Village and Metro Station.
The quality of this home is evident with no cost spared in the finishing’s, including features such as 6mm windows throughout, plantation shutters, zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, alarm system, gas outlets, seamless indoor/outdoor living and extensive storage options. The modern kitchen, with ample natural light and finished with near-new Bosch stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, double fridge space, abundance of storage and 20mm Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast bar. Designed as an extension to the kitchen, the extra-large laundry doubles as a butler’s pantry, with an extensive increase to the storage space as well as additional stone bench space. Spread through the home are four living spaces designed with family living in mind. Combining the meals and family room to overlook the private sunken outdoor entertaining area for seamless entertaining, while the front lounge room sits separate from the rest, ideal for a media or games room. Upstairs, accompanying the quiet sitting area atop the stairs, are four generous bedrooms, three including built in robes, while the master bedroom boasts a large walk-in wardrobe, private ensuite and recently added sun-drenched parent’s retreat. A spacious BBQ area is covered by a large pergola and framed by a retaining wall with manicured and recently landscaped gardens. Attached to the BBQ area is decked outdoor sitting space tucked away overlooking the large yard which is lined the whole way around surrounded by large trees for optimal privacy while still providing the space for children and pets, with a tranquil water feature nestled in the corner.
With a focus on convenience, the positioning of this home offers only the best available when it comes to a Cherrybrook location, located at the centre of everything the suburb has to offer. Only 8 minutes walk to Cherrybrook Village, 3 minutes drive to the Metro Station and around 10 minutes walk to both Cherrybrook Public School & Cherrybrook Technology High School, this property has all the amenities a growing or established family needs, a level of convenience rivalled only by the homes in its immediate surrounds.
• Four bright and spacious living areas spread throughout the home for the ever-changing family dynamic and entertainments of guests.
• Spacious kitchen is complete with quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, glass splashback and Caesarstone benchtops, partnered with a combined butlers pantry and laundry for extensive storage options.
• Four spacious light filled bedrooms are spread throughout the home with built in robes, including the master bedroom which comes with a walk-in robe and modern ensuite and private parent’s retreat
• Additional features include 6mm windows throughout, plantation shutters, zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, alarm system, gas outlets, cornices and extensive storage options.
• Huge, grassed yard, securely fenced for safety and privacy, with high-set landscaped plants and manicured hedges.
• Covered BBQ area is complete with decked sitting-area and retaining wall with built-in planter boxes for the manicured gardens
• Tranquil water feature tucked away in the corner for a touch of elegance and ambience.
• Securely gated at the front for the security and privacy of your family.
• Greenway Park & Dog Park | 500m (6 minutes walk)
• Carlile Swimming | 550m (7 minutes walk)
• Cherrybrook Village | 650m (8 minutes walk)
• Cherrybrook Metro | 1.7km
• Castle Towers | 3.4km (6 minutes drive)
• Sydney CBD | 29.3km (28 minutes drive)
• Bus Stop – Direct to City (New Line Road after Boundary Road) | 550 m (8 minutes walk)
• Cherrybrook Public School | 750 m (9 minutes walk)
• Cherrybrook Technology High School | 950 m (12 minutes walk)
• Tangara School for Girls | 1.2 km (15 minutes walk)
• Oakhill College | 2.4 km (6 minutes drive)
• Mount St Benedicts College | 3.9 km (9 minutes drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Shire Council
Lot Area: 602 sqm
Garage Area: Automatic Double Garage
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.