Luxury family living in CTHS catchment
Auction Location: On Site – 160 Purchase Road, NSW Cherrybrook 2126.
Sold by James Laing and the team at Murdoch Lee Estate Agents for further details call 0415 466 188. With multiple living zones this home is awash in natural light. Perfectly positioned within the coveted catchment of Cherrybrook Technology High School and John Purchase Public School & city bus stop virtually at your doorstep. Stroll for a cuppa at The Burrow Café or you can explore native bushland and nature reserves via nearby walking tracks. Walking distance to shopping at Cherrybrook Village while kids swim around the corner at Cherrybrook Aquatic Centre. A few minutes’ drive takes you to Cherrybrook Station and the retail, dining and entertainment hub of Castle Towers.
• Five spacious upstairs bedrooms, all with feature walls, 4 with built-in robes, Daikin ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans for year round comfort
• Master bedroom boasts pristine ensuite and mirrored built in robes, illuminated by north-facing window
• Fully renovated bathrooms with frameless glass shower screens and floor to ceiling tiles upstairs, and internal laundry adjoining full bathroom downstairs
• Gourmet kitchen features quality stainless steel appliances with 900mm gas cooktop, ducted rangehood, Fisher & Paykel double dish drawer and breakfast bar.
• Convenient Pass-Through from kitchen to spacious rumpus room, which opens to rear yard, while tiled meals area offers a bay window.
• Formal dining room or study is adorned with charming chandelier, can easily be converted to a downstairs bedroom.
• Enviable living spaces with upstairs Home Theatre on with cleverly concealed storage cupboards built into wall
• Grand double-entry doors with archway to formal lounge on floating timber floors, flowing directly to paved pergola
• Under-cover entertainment deck hosts a luxurious Sauna, skirted by lush lawn and neat rows of manicured, red-blooming Photinia hedges for ultimate privacy
• Double garage with automated doors and enough room for storage or workbench, while double carport provides secure space for boat or trailer
• Three internal gas outlets and recessed LED lights throughout, with energy-bill saving from 16 solar panels rated to 4 kw
This vast resort style home presents sun filled living , promising endless entertainment options for family and friends all within easy access of what Cherrybrook to offer.
Land Size: 705 sqm (approx.)
Alternate Address: 2 Rimu Street, Cherrybrook NSW 2126
Municipality: Hornsby Shire Council
Council Rates: $462.63 p/qtr (approx.)
Water Rates: $172.04 p/qtr (approx.)
John Purchase Public School
Cherrybrook Technology High School
Nearby Select Schools:
Pacific Hills Christian School
Location / Transport:
78m walk (approx.) to City Express Bus 620X on Purchase Rd
400m walk (approx.) to The Burrow Cafe
550m walk (approx.) to Kanangra Crescent Park
750m walk (approx.) to Greenway Park
950m walk (approx.) to Carmen Park / Carmen Trail walking tracks
1.0km walk (approx.) to John Purchase Public School
1.3km walk (approx.) to Berowra Valley Regional Park
1.3km walk (approx.) to Cherrybrook Aquatic Centre
1.4km walk (approx.) to Cherrybrook Technology High School
1.6km walk (approx.) to Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre
6min drive (approx.) to Cherrybrook Station
7min drive (approx.) to Oakhill College
8min drive (approx.) to Pacific Hills Christian School
9min drive (approx.) to Pennant Hills Train Station
9min drive (approx.) to Castle Towers Shopping Centre