Sun-Drenched Family Home – CTHS Catchment & Walk to Shops
Auction Location: Onsite.
Renovated and flooded with light, this ideally located family home is set to impress. With a variety of features, newly added and updated for its next keen owner to enjoy, this home is complete with livings space and four bedrooms brightly lit and of quality proportions. The modern kitchen acts as the heart of the home, ready for entertaining or a quiet family meal. Boasting a large rumpus area, that doubles as a fifth bedroom with access to a renovated bathroom on the same level this home is set up for in-law accommodation or a teenage lifestyle.
Nestled in the leafy outlook of the Cherrybrook Technology High School catchment, this beautifully renovated family home is ready to move in. Perched on the high side of the street and commanding attention from the moment you gaze up the driveway at the home’s wide set ideally positioned balcony. Polished with quality finishings, the location of this home is the icing on the cake, only a 5-minute walk to the Appletree Shops and Bus Stop, and 3-minute drive to Cherrybrook Technology High School.
– Two generous spaces and a huge rumpus on the entry level make the living spaces of the home. A cozy fireplace for year round comfort or entertainment, while large windows brighten the spaces.
– A new, modern, sun-drenched kitchen is finished with quality appliances and plenty of cabinet space. Boasting a four burner gas cooktop, 20mm stone benchtops, a dishwasher and double sinks.
– Four large bedrooms all boast built-in robes, including the master bedroom, with the additional finishes of a split system air conditioning unit, ensuite and double door balcony access. The rumpus on the entry level doubles as fifth/guest bedroom.
– Three full bathrooms have been renovated from top to bottom to include floor to ceiling tiles, showers, and the upstairs main with a free-standing bath. Completing the wet areas of the home is the modern laundry.
– Extra features include fresh paint, new flooring, fireplace, gas outlets, split system air conditioning, skylights and a high side, north to rear orientation.
– Alfresco entertainment area overlooks the level grassed yard surrounded by secure fences and stunning gardens.
– The inground pool and secure yard are ideal for children to play and enjoy.
– Appletree Shops | 350m (5 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.2km (15 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 4.2km (7 min drive)
– Greenway Park | 1.1km (2 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 31.5km (33 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 250m – Appletree Shops (4 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.6km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.8km (3 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 4.1km (7 minutes drive)
– Oakhill College | 4.4km (8 minutes drive)
– Mount St Benedict College | 6.0km (9 minutes drive)
– The Hills Grammar School | 8.3km (13 minutes drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Shire
Lot Area: (approx.)
Garage Area: Double garage
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.