Inspection By Appointment - Modern Eden Brae Single Level Beauty - Stroll to Metro, CTHS Zoned
Auction Location: Online.
Only a brief stroll to the Cherrybrook Metro station and filled with opportunity, this residence is the one-stop-shop for anyone looking to secure a quality family home in a premium location. With an abundance of living spaces, generous bedrooms, and renovations and updates throughout, the home is sure to impress.
Finished with an extra-large double garage, the car can be left at home with the Cherrybrook metro only 650m down the street to take you into the city in no time, or to nearby shopping centers. In the most sought-after location of Cherrybrook for its School catchments, this home is zoned for Cherrybrook Technology High School and Cherrybrook Public School.
– Bright and light filled living spaces interconnect throughout the home. Open plan in design, five living spaces are spread throughout the home including formal and informal dining, lounge and family room and a huge rumpus room ideal for entertainment and games rooms
– Stylishly renovated kitchen features complete gas cooking, double sinks, stainless steel appliances, 20mm stone benchtops and tiles splash back. Island bench top is complete with storage and breakfast bar.
– Four generously sized rooms all with carpets and ceiling fans, three bedrooms finished with built in robes and the master bedroom complete with private ensuite and two spacious walk-in robes.
– Two full bathrooms include the private ensuite, have been updated tastefully and include quality features such as floor to ceiling tiles, and a bathroom to the main.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, cornices, ceiling fans, downlights throughout, plantations shutter and internal gas points.
– Low maintenance entertainers style backyard.
– Manicured gardens and trees along the properties fence line help create privacy.
– Picturesque inground pool with a resort feel.
– Paved and decked covered entrainment area complete with downlights and fans for year-round entertainment.
– Cherrybrook Metro | 650m (8 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 2.7km (5 min drive)
– Greenway Dog Park | 2.6km (5 min drive)
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 2.8km (6 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 28.9km (31 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 400m (6 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Public School | 3.1km (5 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.9km (5 min drive)
– Tangara School for Girls | 400 (6 min walk)
– Oakhill college | 3.3km (7 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council
Block Size: Approx. 768.3sqm
Garage: Double Garage