10 Years Young, Modern 40sq Single Storey Family Home
Only 10 years young and centrally located to the amenities offered by both Castle Hill, Kellyville and Norwest, this single split-level masterpiece was privately built with luxury finishings and large open plan living spaces to cater for the larger family or regular entertainer. With a mixture of high and extra high ceilings throughout, framed by three step cornices, the quality of this light filled family home can be felt from the moment you step in through the double entry doors.
Living space in abundance is spread through the home with multiple large living and dining rooms. From the entrance hallway, the formal lounge and dining room is decorated with chandeliers and featured lights for added ambience and luxury finally flowing into the kitchen through two large pillars with two steps down. The oversized back rumpus room seamlessly flows into the alfresco entertainment space through bifold doors combined with 3m ceilings creating open airy space ideal for entertaining. Finishing the living space is the generously sized theatre room with complete wiring allocated for speakers and ceiling plug for future projector installation. The generously sized U shaped main kitchen with bar servery to alfresco come with plenty of downlights and natural light flowing in. Finished with gourmet appliances, the chef style kitchen comes with quality features including full gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, double sinks, dishwasher and 40mm stone bench tops stretching over the 2m wide island bench space at the centre. The space is framed with extensive cupboard storage space, soft close drawers and glass splashbacks. Keeping to the quality design, the house is a true 5-bedroom home with carpeted floors and additional study space. The five bedrooms are complete with built in robes while the master suite boasts an ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, frameless shower and spa bath. Spread throughout the home are two additional full modern bathrooms to the ensuite with semi-frame showers and floor to ceiling tiles while the three-way bathroom boasts its own spa bath. The huge laundry is finished with extensive storage options, stone bench top and direct access outside. The backyard of the home is built for entertaining with a spacious tiled alfresco area complete with a full outdoor kitchen including gas stove, bar fridge, timber bench top, range hood, double sinks and extensive cupboard storage. Framing the yard space are level lawns, manicured gardens and high fences to privatise the entertainment areas. An additional small sitting space is positioned off the glass door from the master bedroom.
An extra large 2.5 car garage finished with painted concrete floors on garage area and freshly painted walls completed with additional storage space.
Only a short stroll to the shops and bus stops and a brief drive to the Showground and Norwest Metro and Castle Towers, the location of this quality family home is ideal for those seeking a convenient lifestyle.
– Huge spacious gourmet kitchen with full gas cooking, stainless steel appliances, 40mm stone bench tops, double sinks, dishwasher, large island and extensive storage options in the cupboard and soft close draws.
– Generous living spaces spread throughout the house are framed with many luxury features and make quality spaces for entertaining. Additional study space.
– Five bedrooms complete with comforting carpeted floors and built-in robes, while the master bedroom boasts its own private ensuite with frameless shower, floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath.
– Two main bathrooms with semi-frame showers and floor to ceiling tiles, three-way bathroom containing its own spa bath.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum, plantation shutters, blinds and curtains, high ceilings, internal gas outlet, alarm system, 3-month-old intercom and CCTV system with mobile phone connection, two instantaneous water heating systems, skylight, partial extra thick glazed glass and plenty of storage spaces.
– Spacious tiled alfresco area complete with a full outdoor kitchen including gas stove, bar fridge space, timber benchtop, range hood, double sinks and extensive cupboard storage
– Timber decking overlooking level lawns and manicured gardens.
– High fences to privatise the entertainment areas.
– An additional sitting space is positioned off the master bedroom.
– Extra large double garage with painted concrete floors and freshly painted walls and storage area.
– Centenary of ANZAC Reserve | 100m (1 min walk)
– Kellyville Village | 600m (8 min walk)
– Home Hub | 1.3km (3 min drive)
– Showground Metro | 2.3km (5 min drive)
– Norwest Metro | 3km (8 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 4.3km (7 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 37km (37 min drive)
– City Express Bus (610x) | 100m (1 min walk)
– Sherwood Ridge Public School | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Castle Hill High School | 3.5km (6 min drive)
– St Angela’s Primary School | 500m (6 min drive)
– William Clarke College | 500m (7 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Lot Size: 708.5 m2
Built up: 40.1 Squares
Garage Space: Double garage with extra storage space