Leafy, Bright and Convenient
Located within a low-density locale of Castle hill, this elevated, renovated, contemporary apartment delivers undeniable convenience to the local shops and Metro while enjoying the leafy, private outlook through every window. While this apartment is poised with no common wall, this allows light to come through all four facings of the apartment. Open plan living and dining flows easily onto the expansive terrace for alfresco entertaining and private outdoor setting.
• Split system air-conditioning, high ceilings and LED downlights throughout.
• Open plan living with laminate flooring.
• Internal laundry.
• Renovated bathroom offers floor-to-ceiling tiling and frameless shower.
• Well-appointed bedrooms all include built-in wardrobes.
• Caesarstone kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances.
• No sharing walls with any neighbouring properties.
• Single automatic garage with additional single carport.
• Expansive terrace for alfresco entertaining and private outdoor setting.
• No sharing walls on any sides of the apartment.
• Private, low density and pet friendly complex.
Bus |140m (2-minute walk)
Castle Towers | 1km (14-minute walk)
Castle Hill Metro Station | 1km (14-minute walk)
Castle Hill RSL Club | 1.9km
Castlewood Park | 900m
Waves Fitness & Aquatic Centre | 3.1km
Castle Hill Showground | 3.8km
Castle Hill Public School | 1.9km
Castle Hill High School | 2km
St Bernadette’s Primary School | 1.4km
St Gabriel’s School | 1.9km
Excelsior Public School | 3.2km
St Angela’s Primary School | 5.3km
Oakhill College | 2.7km
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Strata: $650.00 P/Q