Inspection By Appointment - Light-filled luxury living in Epping central
Elegant and light-filled, this contemporary apartment commands a spacious design and ideal location surrounded by local schools, entertainment and public transport.
An abundance of open spaces makes the combined interior appear distinctly spacious. With the highest of lavish fittings found throughout, notable here is the central kitchen; technical in fitting and presenting stainless-steel Smeg appliances beneath elegant Caesarstone benching. The master bedroom too presents this spacious appeal, where balcony access and recessed LED downlighting are combined to yield a refined overture, only bolstered by the solid hardwood bedecking the floor.
Superiorly located just a few minutes’ walk from Epping train station and the Beecroft Road entertainment strip, and just a short drive or bus trip from Macquarie University and Macquarie Shopping Centre, an ideal and suburb-central address are key assets of the building. Access to outdoor apartment facilities include a children’s playground and common entertainment area, notably all overlooked by your elevated second storey balcony.
• Elegant and light-filled one bedroom apartment, with a spacious design and ideal location
• Open-plan interior, with a central kitchen orbited by a sizeable living and dining space, a study bureau, open balcony access and the large master bedroom
• Larger master bedroom presents a built-in wardrobe and private balcony all floored in solid hardwood, overlooking a resort-style landscaped playground and common area below
• Contemporary bathroom presents opulent modern fittings and a distinct and novel aesthetic, with a separate shower
• Technical kitchen featuring stainless steel Smeg appliances beneath an elegant Caesarstone benchtop
• Spacious study plus built-in wardrobe
• Secure, intercom-controlled guest entry
• Internal laundry featuring Fisher & Paykel dryer
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout
• Sizeable and elevated balcony overlooking Epping surrounds and apartment common areas, ideal for entertaining or as a garden/lifestyle space
• Resort-style apartment facilities include a sunlit outdoor playground (overlooked by the apartment’s balcony)
• Includes access to a spacious storage room in the underground parking
• Plentiful parking for guests and visitors, with 39 (yes, 39!) underground visitor parking bays
• Macquarie University | 3.0 km
• Epping Train Station | 0.4 km
• Macquarie Shopping Centre | 4.7 km
• Beecroft Road Entertainment Precinct | 0.15 km
• Beecroft Reserve | 2.0 km
• Sydney CBD | 20 km
• Epping Public School | 0.8 km
• Cheltenham Girls High School | 3.3 km
• Epping Boys High School | 3.6 km
• Carlingford High School | 5.1 km
• Our Lady of Help Catholic Primary School | 0.1 km
• Epping Heights Public School | 1.13 km
• Epping West Public School | 1.36 km
Lot Area: 66m2
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.