Spacious Single Level Duplex - Walk to CTHS
Auction Location: Onsite
With quality renovations throughout, this conveniently located duplex is tucked away and ready to move in. Complete with three bedrooms featuring comforting ducted air conditioning, and new flooring, two bedrooms come with built-in robes while the master bedroom is complemented by a walk-In robe with built-in cabinets and a private ensuite. Three generously sized living spaces surround a fully renovated kitchen, complete with quality appliances, 40mm stone benchtops and breakfast bar for meals on the go. The kitchen and family area overlook the low maintenance paved yard, backdropped by trees and landscaped gardens.
Ideal for families and downsizers, not only does this home fall into the catchment for both Cherrybrook Technology High School & Oakhill Public School, it’s central location positions the home nearby to the many amenities the suburb has to offer. Set just past the school are Greenway park, sporting fields and dog park, with Cherrybrook Shopping Village only a short stroll or 3 mins driving from the front door, boasting cafes, restaurants, supermarket, boutiques and many other small stores and conveniences.
– Spacious formal lounge and formal dining room are complemented by large windows, LED downlights and newly laid composite timber floors. Additional family room off of the kitchen for casual meals.
– Modern and open set kitchen draped with quality appliances. Including electric cooking, integrated sinks, plenty of cabinet space and 40mm stone benchtops with breakfast bar.
– Three bedroom sitting towards the back of the home all come complete with ducted air conditioning and new flooring. Two rooms are finished with built-in robes while the master bedroom is complemented by a walk-In robe with built in cabinets and a private ensuite.
– Both the ensuite and main bathroom have been fully renovate with quality finishings.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning, new flooring and fresh paint.
– ‘Low maintenance’ paved back yard, private and surrounded by landscaped gardens
– Double automatic garage with internal access
– Greenway Park and Sporting Fields | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 1.1km (14 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 2km (4 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 29km (28 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 230m (3 min walk)
– Oakhill Public School | 1.6km (3 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 450m (7 min walk)
– Tangara School for Girls | 1.9km (4 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.1km (5 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council