Quality Constructed Contemporary home set in the heart of Castle Hill.
Auction Location: 27 Dresden Avenue, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
Contemporary, single level home set within a quiet, tree-lined street. This open plan deign is truly a breath of fresh air, giving you a sense of opulence and space all in one place. Adorned with durable Oak flooring throughout, and in the ideal location for the conveniences Castle Hill has to offer, this home is ready for you to move in and experience the lavish environment.
The striking entrance of this modern home is clad with crazy stone fascia, rendered brick and spotted gum timber highlights. First impressions are more than impressive, opening up to a spacious living area with high ceilings, shadow line cornices & LED down lights. Boasting 4 spacious bedrooms spread across the open plan home, all with built in robes. A rare, unique feature of two bedrooms having their own private ensuite, both extremely generous in size and with quality finishes. Lavish, main bathroom featuring floor to ceiling tiles, double vanity and extra large rainfall shower. Open plan dining and kitchen set up displays 40mm Stone benchtops, Double fridge cavity, soft close drawers, Bosch cooktop and stainless steel appliances, flooded with light and with an outlook to the backyard through large sliding doors. This modern kitchen and heart of the home flows onto the gorgeous, spotted gum hardwood deck alfresco area under a main roofline pergola. The leveled grass continues down the side of the house, and towards stone steps leading down to a separate living space, which could be used for a home office, teenage retreat or home gym.
Within Excelsior Public and Castle Hill High School Zoning, and in close proximity to Showground Metro and Castle Towers, this home is simply rivalled by no other.
– Open kitchen with 40mm Stone benchtops, Double fridge cavity, soft close cabinets, Bosch cooktop and stainless steel appliances.
– 4 Bedrooms with built in robes.
– Modern bathrooms, including main bathroom and two ensuite.
– Durable, Oak Flooring throughout.
– 3.2m high ceilings in entry level living spaces.
– Roller Blinds throughout.
– 5 Zone ducted Air Conditioning.
– Open study space.
– Internal Access to laundry
– Two Garage Spaces.
– Ample off-street parking on driveway (3-4 spots)
– Solar Panels.
– Backyard featuring leveled lawn and stepping stones.
– Hardwood deck alfresco under main roofline pergola.
• Hills Showground Station | 1.9km
• Castle Towers | 2.7km (5 Minute Drive)
• Castle Hill Metro | 2.7km (5 Minute Drive)
• Castle Hill RSL | 3.0km (6 Minute Drive)
• Nearest Bus Stop | 350m (Windsor Rd)
• Excelsior Public School | 950m (12 Minute Walk)
• Castle Hill High School | 3.1km (7 Minute Drive)
Nearby Private Schools:
• Gilroy Catholic College | 1.5km (3 Minute Drive)
• William Clarke College | 3.5km (9 Minute Drive)
• Oakhill College | 5.6km (11 Minute Drive)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Garage Area: Double Garage
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.