Beautiful 2-Bedroom Unit with 141m2 Total Area!
This sun-drenched, updated apartment stands out in it’s complex with beautifully maintained gardens and pool. Large, combined living spaces offer a flexible lifestyle with stunning timber floorboards and immaculately fresh paint to accompany them. The kitchen is flooded with light and boasts many quality appliances and plenty of spacious storage. Two bedrooms, with one room featuring a built-in robe and access to a private balcony.
Quickly accessed to the main thoroughfare, this unit is within short walking distance to Carlingford Court, and is nearby to other amenities include Carlingford Station and Shirley Street Reserve. Quick city access by car in less than 30 minutes or by local buses.
– Spacious living areas with plenty of options, flooded with light by large windows.
– Stylish kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking and plenty of storage.
– Two bedrooms include timber flooring, with one including a built-in robe and access to a private double balcony with radiant sunlight exposure.
– Main bathroom features half-wall tiles, toilet, and spacious corner shower.
– Additional features include high ceilings and internal gas points.
– Two large private balconies with broad, leafy views of the gardens and the other with centralised views into the courtyard.
– Strata-managed complex pool.
– 17sqm lock-up car garage with automatic door.
– Shirley Street Reserve | 120m (1 min walk)
– Cox Park | 300m (4 min walk)
– Carlingford Court | 1.1km (16 min walk)
– Carlingford Station | 250m (3 min walk)
– Parramatta Westfields | 6.7km (15 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 27km (30 min drive)
– Bus Stop | 130m (2 min walk)
– Carlingford West Public School | 0.99 km (9 min walk)
– Cumberland High School | 1.03 km (10 min walk)
– James Ruse Agricultural High School / 0.54 km (6 min walk)
– The Kings School | 2.6km (5 min drive)
– Tara Anglican School | 3.9km (7 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
– Strata Levy: $880.00 pq.
– Council Rate: $293.40 pq.
– Water Rate: $156.27 pq.