Family Focused Central Location - Stroll to City Bus
Tastefully updated and spacious throughout, this centrally located family home boasts plenty of living and dining spaces, with quality finishings. A modern kitchen sits in the heart of the home, ready for entertaining or peaceful quick meals. Large bedrooms upstairs boast timber floors and built-ins including the master bedroom which also has an ensuite and ceiling fan. A bedroom downstairs close to a full bathroom is ideal for in-law accommodation. With extra features such as a 6.6kw solar system consisting of 24 panels, ducted air conditioning and gas fireplace, to mention only a few.
Only 3 minutes drive to Stockland Mall Baulkham Hills and 4 minutes drive to Castle Towers and Castle Hill Metro you will be spoilt for choice, being centrally located in what is becoming a popular spot for families looking to buy in the area. Only 270m walk to the Alfred Henry Whaling Reserve and newly refurbished public pools and a 10 minute stroll to Excelsior Public School, this home is a family focused opportunity in a central location.
– Multiple generous living spaces throughout the home provide opportunity for quality entertainment or relaxed family living. The high ceilings help open the spaces, while the split system air conditioner in the rumpus provides year round comfort.
– The modern renovated kitchen is complete with a quality gas cooktop and separate oven. Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and cabinetry with soft close drawers/cupboards frame the space, while the island, surrounding benchtops and splashback boast 40mm marble stone.
– Three bedrooms to the upper level boast built in robes and timber floors, the master bedroom boasts additional features, including a private ensuite and ceiling fans. A bedroom on the lower floor nearby to the full bathroom is ideal for inlaw accommodation.
– Three full bathrooms throughout the home include downstairs bathroom, master ensuite and upstairs bathroom, all complete with showers and a spa bath to the upstairs main.
– Extra features include high ceilings, open plan living design, fresh paint and new flooring throughout, ducted air conditioning, gas fireplace, CCTV security system, LED Downlights and 6.6kw solar panel system with 24 panels
– Landscaped front yard boasts a new entry staircase with glass balustrades.
– North Facing rear yard enjoys all day sun and year round entertaining on the decking under the large pergola.
– Level lawn and secure fences are ideal for children and pets.
– Established kids play area.
– Castle Towers | 2.2km (4 min drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 2.2km (4 min drive)
– Grove Square – Baulkham Hills | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Alfred Henry Whaling Memorial Reserve | 160m (2 min walk)
– Sydney CBD | 32.3km (30 min drive)
– City Express Bus | 270m (4 min walk)
– Excelsior Public School | 800m (10 min walk)
– Model Farms High School | 5.3km (9 min drive)
– Gilroy College | 900m (13 min walk)
– Baulkham Hills High School | 650m (8 min walk)
Municipality: The Hills Council