Location, Privacy and Convenience
This meticulously maintained family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Offering 801sqm of prime Castlewood real estate, the home is surrounded by an abundance of lush, native flora and grassy open space. The home presents its new owners with the opportunity to relax and enjoy the lifestyle Castlewood has to offer; being minutes away from the heart of Castle Hill will enable you to take advantage of all the shopping, schools, sports facilities, and travel options that the Hills has to offer.
Effortlessly blending into the natural bushland surrounds, upon inspection, the first thing you will notice is the Sydney sandstone steps, which draw you towards a private entrance.
The home is full of natural light which floods through the oversized windows into the main living room and kitchen areas. The bright and airy kitchen space has been tastefully modernised to suit any prospective buyer, with a stainless-steel gas cooktop and ample kitchen storage.
With a balcony overlooking the backyard adjoining the kitchen, you can enjoy your morning coffee amongst idyllic scenery. The covered entertaining area in the backyard is perfect for those warm summer nights.
This home will suit many different living styles. With five bedrooms, it offers the ability to cater for in-law accommodation, a teenager retreat, or a home office to suggest a few possibilities.
Lastly, there is a generous two car, drive through garage as well as ample car space in the driveway. If storing a boat or motorhome is a concern, there is also wide side access.
• High quality 12mm laminate flooring.
• Flush down lights.
• New, fully ducted A/C system and ceiling fans.
• Low maintenance gardens with native plants.
• Built-in wardrobes in four of the bedrooms.
• Ample natural light with two skylights and oversized windows.
• Gas outlets in main living areas.
• 3 bathrooms (including ensuite).
• Aviary (can easily be converted into a shed).
• Two car, drive through garage and ample driveway parking.
• Large backyard perfect for the kids and pets to play, while you watch from the balcony.
• Paved alfresco entertaining space.
• Established gardens.
• Excellent drainage.
• Private setting.
• Wide side access.
• Double drive through garage.
• Second storey balcony with glass railing.
• Castle Towers | 2km (5 minutes’ drive)
• Castle Hill Metro | 2km (5 minutes’ drive)
• Castlewood Park | 1.3km (15 minutes’ walk
• Sydney CBD | 32km (30 minutes’ drive)
• Bus Stop (Darcey Road opposite Castlewood Drive) | 400m (4 minutes’ walk)
• Castle Hill Public School | 3km (6 minutes’ drive)
• Castle Hill High School | 3.2km (7 minutes’ drive)
• St Bernadette’s | 2.3km (5 minutes’ drive)
• Oakhill College | 3.8km (6 minutes’ drive)
• William Clarke College | 7.0km (12 minutes’ drive)
Municipality: Hills Shire Council
Lot Area: 801sqm