Grand Family Home in a Quiet Cul-de-sac
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac and greeted by a stunning split landing staircase upon entry, the grandeur and luxury design of the home becomes apparent. This 20-year-old, Clarendon build is known for its lavish finishing and executive style, matching that of the prestigious homes surrounding, all while with the needs of the family at its heart, keeping to the known family-friendly reputation of the Hills District’s suburb of Castle Hill.
Boasting multiple generous living spaces throughout, the home has an area to give the many members of the family their own space while not sacrificing the communal and entertainment spaces expected from such a lavishly designed home.
Keeping to high quality design and finishings, the house location is unrivalled, only a short walk to express city bus stop and Kellyville Shopping Village and short drive to Showground Metro station.
– Spacious gourmet kitchen with quality finishings including stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher, double sinks, 20mm granite benchtop and extensive storage cupboards and drawers.
– Generously sized living spaces spread throughout the home include formal lounge, formal dining, combined family and meals area, TV room and upstairs rumpus area.
– Total of four large bedrooms upstairs all including carpeted floors, three bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, while the master suite boasts an upgraded walk-in robe design and private updated ensuite.
– Fifth bedroom or study downstairs also features built-in robe with close access to the powder room.
– Updated main bathroom and ensuite.
– Large laundry with built-in storage cupboards and cabinetry.
– Extra features include ducted air conditioning throughout, alarm system, new carpets and downlights.
– Paved outdoor entertainment area covered with large pergola.
– Spacious level lawns framed with trees and gardens for privacy and enough room for a pool.
– Double automatic garage with internal access.
– Kellyville Village | 600m (1 Minute Drive)
– Home Hub | 1.8km (4 Minute Drive)
– Hills Showground Metro Station | 2.8km (5 Minute Drive)
– Norwest Metro Station | 3.6km (8 Minute Drive)
– Castle Towers Shopping Centre | 4.4km (6 Minute Drive)
– Castle Hill Metro Station | 4.6km (8 Minute Drive)
– Sydney CBD | 36.3km (34 Minute Drive)
– Closest Bus Stop (Green Rd) | 350m (2 Minute walk)
– Sherwood Ridge Public School | 1.6km (3 Minute drive)
– Castle Hill High School | 4.0km (7 Minute Drive)
– William Clarke College | 300m (2 Minute Walk)
– St Angelas Primary School | 1.3km (3 Minute Drive)
Municipality: The Hills Shire Council
Land Size: 700sqm (approx.)
Garage: Double Automatic Garage with internal access.