Charm & Convenience - Walk to Metro
Located in one of the most highly sought after pockets of Cherrybrook, this charm filled, cottage style home sits at the heart of convenience, close to shops, schools, public transport and all other quality amenities the locale has to offer. Multiple living spaces centre on the country style classically designed kitchen, flowing through stacked glass doors into the yard. Situated on a private corner block, the sunny light filled backyard and pool captures the northerly aspect and creates an ideal space for year round entertainment.
Four bedrooms throughout the home are set out to accommodate the whole family while not conflicting privacy with an ensuite and full bathroom upstairs, as well as an ensuite and powder room downstairs. Focused on family, this home was built nearby to quality schools, including a 600m walk to Cherrybrook Public school via All Saints Close, and a short 4 min drive to Cherrybrook Technology High School. Young in build yet classic in design, this charming cottage style home will catch you from the moment you step foot on the front verandah.
– Three generous living spaces on the ground floor that open up into the outdoor decked entertainment area
– Country Style Kitchen finished with quality appliances overlooks the pool and yard, finished with storage options and a central location.
– Four bedrooms throughout the home include 3 rooms to the first floor, master suite with walk-in robe, ensuite and enough room for a small sitting space. Located on the bottom floor, the fourth bedroom also boasts an ensuite.
– Three bathrooms include two private ensuites and a powder room off the laundry.
– Extra features of this home include ducted air conditioning, hardwood flooring and combustion fireplace with cooktop,
– Stunningly landscaped gardens surrounded quality entertainment space
– North aspected outdoor dining area with decking covers year round use.
– Double Garage
– Cherrybrook Village | 1.1km (13 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro | 900m ( 11 min walk)
– Edna Sahuusen Park | 10m ( <1 min walk) - Greenway Dog Park and Sports Fields | 1.0km (12 min walk) - Sydney CBD | 28.2km (28 min drive) - City Express Bus | 600m (8 min walk) School Catchments - Cherrybrook Public School | 600m (8 min walk) - Cherrybrook Technology High School | 2.6km (4 min drive) Nearby Schools - Tangara School for Girls | 600m (7 min walk) - Oakhill College | 3.1km (6 min drive) - The Hills Grammar School | 8.4km (12 min drive) Municipality: Hornsby Council