Contact Jack Bi on 0425 232 728 for more assistance
Auction Location: On Site.
Unconventional design and opulent features define 6 Mason Avenue, Cheltenham – an iconic, regionally-famous residence designed and built by acclaimed early 1900s architect Joseph Seale.
With five unique and separately notable bedrooms, lavish formal living and dining areas, a backyard better described as a grounds than a garden and an overall historical appeal that just isn’t found elsewhere in the Upper North Shore of Sydney, this block is a piece of history.
6 Mason Avenue remains a distinctly practical family home. A sweeping floorplan promotes a private, idyllic lifestyle – surrounded by interior’s many notable visual uniquities throughout. Floored by iridescent hardwood downstairs and sisal carpet upstairs which is good for people with allergies and asthma, each room seems to be entered through a different size, shape or structure of door; just another slice of the charisma that is this property.
Magnificent gardens adorn the external block, regally set across over 1,440sqm of carefully managed verdant grounds. Contoured by refined hedges, multiple level lawns and a large in-ground saltwater swimming pool, it’s hard to miss the surrounding greenery that filters through the interior home’s many large paned windows.
• Iconic five-bedroom character residence, presenting an expansive floorplan dappled in natural light
• High ceilings and iridescent hardwood flooring segue within the entire downstairs living and dining areas, bordered by luxuriant timber trim
• Opulent master bedroom enjoys a north-facing aspect, overlooking the rear grounds and swimming pool, and regal ensuite
• Five larger bedrooms all enjoy sophisticated sisal carpeting, good for people with allergies and asthma, and, for four of the five, built-in wardrobes
• Open-plan living and dining areas are notably naturally lit with several fireplaces. Two open fireplaces upstairs and 3 open fireplaces downstairs in formal lounge room, dinning room and family room. Downstairs all rooms have gas heating as well
• Contemporary technical chef’s kitchen brags marble benchtops and stainless-steel appliances
• Notable circular entry drive, with parking space for more than ten vehicles, plus a secure two-car automatic garage
• Beautiful alfresco with in-ground, saltwater swimming pool and a number of artisanal statues and art-pieces in surrounds
• Magnificent manicured grounds and gardens throughout the block, including multiple level lawns, hedges and mixed native flora
• 2 minutes (120m) walk to KU Cheltenham Memorial Preschool
• Cheltenham Train Station | 700 m (9 minutes of walk approx.)
• Beecroft Shopping Precinct | 1.3 km (15 minutes of walk approx.)
• Cheltenham Oval | 250 m
• Lyne Road Reserve | 500 m
• West Pennant Hills Shopping Centre | 3.2 km
• Sydney CBD | 22.3 km
• Epping Heights Public School | 800 m (11 minutes of walk approx.)
• Cheltenham Girls High School | 260 m (3 minutes of walk approx.)
• Carlingford High School | 3.3 km
• Epping Boys High School | 6.0 km
Municipality: Hornsby Shire Council
Disclaimer: This information is gathered from trusted sources. All distances to amenities are approximate and calculated using Google Maps. We do not guarantee this information and you should undertake your own investigation before proceeding.