Spacious Split Level in Sought After Locale - Cherrybrook Tech High School Zone
The spacious design and family orientation brings this stunning split level home to the forefront of the market and to the attention of those looking to move into this quality location. Boasting generous living space, large bedroom proportions, modern bathrooms and a central kitchen, as well as a storage room, the floorplan has a lot to offer, ranging from space to entertain to a relaxing casual meal. With a low maintenance yard and quality outdoor area, enjoy the outlook all year round, with the covered entertainment space flowing seamlessly from the house.
Tucked in the only pocket of Dural that falls into the highly sought-after Cherrybrook Tech High School, and John Purchase Public School. Located only a short drive to both Oakhill Shopping Village and Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre, 400m to the nearest city express bus and 5 minutes’ drive to the Cherrybrook Metro Station, this idealistic family home is topped with a location to fit its new residence needs.
– Multiple generous living spaces spread out over the split-level floor plan. Consisting of sitting areas, lounge rooms, dining rooms and a rumpus room, the home is not short of a spot to entertain or escape the family.
– Central kitchen sits at the heart of the home, complete with separate cooktop and oven, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and double sinks. Extensive cupboard space and a hard-wearing laminate benchtop with breakfast bar frame the space.
– Four spacious bedrooms come with year-round comfort from the ducted air conditioning, three include built-in robes, while the master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and private ensuite.
– Two modern bathrooms include showers and floor to ceiling tiles, the main bathroom boasts the addition of a bathtub. The updated laundry boasts the addition of a toilet.
– Extra features include double entry doors, open plan living design, refresh paint, LED downlights, Daikin ducted air conditioning, Clipsal light switches, back to base ADT Alarm system, newly fitted wardrobes, study nook and a mixture of tiled and solid timber flooring.
– Landscaped and manicured gardens, overlooked by the spacious outdoor entertaining area
– Storage shed via the huge side access
– Expansive grassed yard overlooked by the quaint front verandah
– Double automatic garage with plenty of extra parking on driveway and boat/caravan space.
– James Henty Drive Oval | 900m (13 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Village Shopping Centre | 1.7km (3 min drive)
– Oakhill Shopping Village | 1km (13 min walk)
– Cherrybrook Metro Station | 3.3km (5 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 30.7km (31 min drive)
– City Bus Stop (New Line Road after James Henty Drive) | 400m (6 min walk)
– John Purchase Public School | 1.4m (2 min drive)
– Cherrybrook Technology High School | 1.1km (2 min drive)
– Oakhill College | 2.8km (6 min drive)
– Lorien Novalis School | 49km (8 min drive)
– Hills Grammar School | 6.1km (9 min drive)
Municipality: Hornsby Council