Prestige and Luxurious Family Home
Auction Location: 9 Peppertree Place, Castle Hill NSW 2154.
In a street, surrounded by homes of equal luxury and quality design, is this custom-built stunning family home. Near to quality school, shops and public transport, its family focused location put all amenities the area has to offer only a stone throw away from its new owners, do not miss the opportunity to secure a premium piece of Castle Hill real estate in one of its most convenient pockets.
Centering around a variety of living and dining room, the home has spaces for the whole family to enjoy and for entertainers to showcase its luxury. Downstairs the home boasts five bright and open living areas including a large rumpus ideal for a future media or theater room, as well as a private and warm sunroom complete with indoor 6-seater spa. Framed with frosted glass windows, the filtered sun creates an ambient, private, and relaxing space, set up for a getaway after a long day. The living spaces are complete with subtle, quality finishings including high ceilings, stepped cornices, internal gas outlets and ducted air conditioning for year-round comfort. The updated gourmet kitchen features 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double sinks and 40mm granite benchtops with breakfast bar, all framed with extensive storage in the polyurethane kitchen cupboards. Extending on the kitchen is a fully functional outdoor kitchen with its own gas stove, oven, and sink, lit by windows and down lights, overlooking the outdoor living spaces with firepit, and sitting area, privatized by the manicured hedges and gardens. Upstairs, the home boasts huge bedrooms complete with timber floors and built-in robes, the master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and private ensuite complete with spa bath. A potential sixth bedroom is downstairs doubling as both home office and guest room. Additionally, upstairs has its own rumpus area located near the other bedrooms, set in the floorplan to be used as a teenage retreat.
Conveniently positioned and tucked away on a quiet street, this home is only a brief 5 minutes’ drive to the nearby Kellyville Village shopping centre, boasting multiple big-name grocers, restaurants, and other amenities. Keeping to the family feel, the home is close to quality private schools including St Angela Primary School & William Clarke College.
– Recently updated gourmet kitchen features 5 burner gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, double sinks and 40mm granite benchtops with breakfast bar, all framed with extensive storage in the polyurethane kitchen cupboards.
– Six living spaces throughout the home include an upstairs rumpus room ideal for teenage retreat. Downstairs in addition to the living space is a generously sized theatre/media room as well as a seamless light filled sunroom.
– Five bright and spacious bedrooms upstairs are complete with timber floors and built-in robes, the master bedroom boasts a walk-in robe and private ensuite. Downstairs, an addition sixth bedroom doubles as a home office space or guest room.
– Three full bathrooms throughout the home including one downstairs, are renovated and feature frameless showers, floor to ceiling tiles and Caesarstone vanity tops. Upstairs ensuite boasts a spa bath.
– Extra features include fresh paint, high ceilings, ducted air conditioning, ducted vacuum, double entry doors, stepped cornices, internal gas points, alarm system, full external render, and video intercom system.
– Indoor spa framed by frosted glass windows for private sunroom.
– Spacious covered entertainment area made private and enjoys the addition of a fully functioning outdoor kitchen for ideal entertainment.
– Triple garage complete with automatic doors and internal access.
– Centenary of ANZAC Reserve | 1.2km (15 min walk)
– Kellyville Village | 1.7km (5 min drive)
– Castle Hill Home Hub | 1.9km (6 min drive)
– Showground Metro | 2.9km (7 min drive)
– Castle Towers | 4.9km (9 min drive)
– Sydney CBD | 38km (40 min drive)
– City Express Bus (610x) | 1km (15 min walk)
– Sherwood Ridge Public School | 2.5km (5 min drive)
– Crestwood High School | 5.0km (10 min drive)
– St Angela’s Primary School | 1.1km (4 min drive)
– William Clarke College | 1.9km (5 min drive)
Municipality: The Hills Council
Garage: Triple garage